Robert Laversin is a principal of the Firm and a Certified Business Appraiser (CBA), a member of the Institute of Business Appraisers (IBA), an Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) in Business Valuation and Appraisal as certified by the American Society of Appraisers, and a Certified Public Accountant accredited in Business Valuation (CPA/ABV). He is one of an estimated 75 business appraisers in the United States so accredited.
Mr. Laversin specializes in the following business valuation and litigation support services:
- Business Valuation and Business Appraisal
- SFAS 123R and 409A Preferred and Common Stock Valuation and Compliance
- SFAS 141R Business Combinations – Valuation of Intangible Assets - Goodwill
- SFAS 142 Goodwill Impairment Testing
- SFAS 144 Accounting for Impairment
- Forensic Accounting
- Business and Personal Injury Damage Calculations and Testimony
- Bankruptcies, Reorganizations and Recapitalizations
- Family Law Financial Analysis and Appraisal Services– Marital Dissolution
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Litigation and Litigation Support Services
Mr. Laversin is an instructor for the Institute of Business Appraisers, having lectured on numerous business valuation related topics.
Mr. Laversin has testified in California Superior Court as an expert witness.
Mr. Laversin has completed the Certificate of Educational Achievement (CEA) issued by the AICPA for Business Valuation. He has successfully combined his practical deal experience with the professional standards and structure of business appraisal to assist and complete over 500 appraisal assignments in the following industries:
- Semiconductor and Semiconductor Equipment
- Clean Tech – Solar, Biofuels, Alternative Energy
- Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Oil and Gas Exploration
- Retail and etail
- Financial services
- Medical Equipment and Diagnostics
- IT Services
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Computers and Peripherals
- Media and Entertainment
Mr. Laversin is a senior finance professional with over 25 years of private industry experience. Mr. Laversin was a Certified Public Accountant with Price Waterhouse & Co. and has been a Chief Financial Officer for both privately held and publicly traded companies with senior executive experience in the fields of financial reorganizations, bankruptcies, recapitalizations, negotiating credit facilities, public debt registrations, equity registrations, private equity placements, and mergers and acquisitions.
E-mail Bob Laversin at email@example.com.